Events & Activities
The St. Thomas More Society sponsors a variety of activities that foster the interaction of faith and culture in the realm of law and public policy.
Social Events include but are not limited to:
* Chancellor's Award dinner
* Artistic or dramatic performances
Spiritual Formation, under the auspices of the Society's chaplain(s), includes but is not limited to:
* Celebration of an annual Red Mass
* Liturgical rites for other occasions
(e.g., feast day)
* Retreats and/or days of reflection
Educational programs, undertaken in collaboration with local and national scholars, include but are not limited to:
* Lectures accredited for continuing legal education (CLE)
* Presentations concerning religious and/or ethical issues
* Conferences on county, diocesan, state or national levels
The Society supports special projects for the good of the Diocese.