Events & Activities
The St. Thomas More Society sponsors a variety of activities that foster the interaction of faith and culture in the realm of law and public policy.
Educational programs, undertaken in collaboration with local and national scholars, include but are not limited to:
* Lectures accredited for continuing legal education (CLE)
* Presentations concerning religious and/or ethical issues
* Conferences on county, diocesan, state or national levels
Spiritual Formation, under the auspices of the Society's chaplain(s), includes but is not limited to:
* Celebration of an annual Red Mass
* Liturgical rites for other occasions
(e.g., feast day)
* Retreats and/or days of reflection
Social Events include but are not limited to:
* Chancellor's Award dinner
* Artistic or dramatic performances
The Society supports special projects for the good of the Diocese.